View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 320
- 2014 Castillo De OliteNavarre D.O.0,75l Red€4.90 €4.05Produced from grapes grown in the hillsides of Navarre in the north of Spain, this light and fruity red wine is aromatic and easy drinking. For more than 20 years it has been a great favourite of our clientele. Perfect for every day drinking.
- 2012 Château LauriolFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,75l White€6.00 €4.96This fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc comes from the stable of wines made by the talented Nicolas Thienpont in the Côtes de Francs region in Bordeaux. The white wine of Château Puygueraud is made from a blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris grapes, fermented at cool temperatures and allowed to bottle age, this is an expressive wine with notes of citrus and orchard fruit, a developed structure and a good, almost smoky finish.
- 2011 Château PuygueraudFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,375l Red€6.90 €5.70Very deeply coloured, with sweet notes of chocolate, prunes and caramel on the nose. A touch of vanilla and violet on the start which gently gives way to more rich and sweet flavours on the palate-cassis, cacao and truffles. Rounded, generous and velvety-smooth and full-bodied on the finish.
- 2015 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive Chardonnay with a light platinum colour, a pretty fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note.
- 2011 Marigny-NeufCabernet Franc Val de Loire0,75l RedBio€7.55 €6.24This organic wine comes from the estate of Frédéric Brochet, professor at the l'institute of Enology at the University of Bordeaux. It is full of youthful fruit and vibrant acidity. We are very fond of the Cabernet Franc grape which grows well in the gravelly soils around Poitiers and produces easy drinking wines with character. The grapes are hand harvested and aged in oak barrels. Round and a little sweet in the palate, with notes of cassis and vanilla, the wine is a good match for game and chicken dishes or as an aperitif.
- 2013 Domaine ThomasLe Pierrier Sancerre0,375l White€7.84 €6.48A well-known domaine which has beautiful Sauvignon vineyards planted on limestone slopes. The wine is balanced and fresh with floral and herbaceous notes. The palate is flavoured with orchard fruit flavours and has a nice streak of minerality. Very elegant, long and fresh on the finish. Drink well-chilled with shellfish and grilled fish dishes.
- 2015 Deep RootsRiesling Trocken Rheinhessen0,75l White€7.95 €6.57We have been looking for a reasonably priced Riesling for a long time. We love this varietal and think that it matches very well with vegetables (such as asparagus, courgettes and salads). The wine is the work of three young, talented winemakers in the Rheinhessen, one of the famed regions for Riesling. Harvested by hand, the grape juice is fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures for three weeks. The wine is fresh, aromatic and expressive with notes of citrus and orchard fruits. Pure and fine on the palate with a light hint of sweetness, it is long and fruity on the finish. Very easy to drink, enjoy young or for the next couple of years. Presented in screwcap bottles for easy use.