Wanted: Full-time logistics employee (M / F)
Thienpont Wine is a dynamic family business looking for an ambitious and talented logistics employee who wants to join the company to help us grow even further.
As a Logistics employee you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Administrative follow-up
- Contact with transporters regarding deliveries.
- Drafting transport and customs documents.
- Follow up deliveries.
- NL / FR / ENG contacts with customers.
Who are you?
- You are customer friendly.
- Professional knowledge: First experience as an administrative employee.
- Language skills: You can express yourself fluently in French, Dutch and English.
What do we offer you?
- You'll work in a pleasant working environment.
- A job with a lot of variation.
- A fixed contract after a successful interim period.
Apply now by clicking here!