View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 680
- 2013 Domaine ThomasLe Pierrier Sancerre0,375l White€4.01 €3.31A well-known domaine which has beautiful Sauvignon vineyards planted on limestone slopes. The wine is balanced and fresh with floral and herbaceous notes. The palate is flavoured with orchard fruit flavours and has a nice streak of minerality. Very elegant, long and fresh on the finish. Drink well-chilled with shellfish and grilled fish dishes.
- 2016 Les VimontsChardonnay-Colombard Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteNew€6.10 €5.04Produced near Narbonne in the South of France, the Chardonnay and Colombard grapes are grown on terraces of limestone and alluvial soil in a hot Mediterranean climate. This wine has an attractive, bright pale yellow colour, a very expressive nose with flavours of white peaches and melon and aromas of acacia and orange blossom. The taste is round and fresh with an appealing freshness. Serve as an aperitif or with all seafood, grilled fish and salads.
- 2015 Château FontarècheCuvée Pierre Mignard Corbières0,75l Red€6.59 €5.45Made by Arnaud de Lamy, previously a director of Château La Conseillante in Pomerol, at his historic family estate. A dark purple-ruby colour with a spicy, lighlty oaked nose showing aromas of blackberries and prunes. The palate is round, supple and full of character. The terroir of Corbières is well-suited to the classic Rhône varieties - such as Syrah, Mourvèdre, Carignan and Grenache which are very prettily blended in this wine.
- 2016 Château FontarècheCuvée Pierre Mignard Corbières0,75l Red€6.80 €5.62This good value Corbières has become a mainstay of our selection. It is made by Arnaud de Lamy, previously a director of Château La Conseillante in Pomerol, at his historic family estate. The wine has a dark, intense colour, good plummy nose with touches of cedar, spice and plums. On the palate the wine has flavours of bitter cherries, sloes and spice. Good Rhône flavours predominate on the finish. An easy wine for current drinking to serve with stews, paté and other meat dishes.
- 2016 Le P'tit RamatuelleVin de Pays du Var0,75l RoséNew€6.90 €5.70From the South of France comes this fresh and playful rosé, with lots of character. With his fashionable pale colour, its crunchy red fruit character (from a good blend of Merlot, Carignan, Grenache and Cinsault grapes), its dry, smokey palate and clean, crisp finition, this is the perfect rosé for summer entertaining. To drink now.
- 2011 Château PuygueraudFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,375l Red€6.90 €5.70Very deeply coloured, with sweet notes of chocolate, prunes and caramel on the nose. A touch of vanilla and violet on the start which gently gives way to more rich and sweet flavours on the palate-cassis, cacao and truffles. Rounded, generous and velvety-smooth and full-bodied on the finish.
- 2016 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive, organic Chardonnay for everyday drinking, conveniently served in a screw-cap bottle for easy entertaining. It has a light platinum colour, a pretty, fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note. Serve with salads, fish and as an aperitif.
- 2015 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive Chardonnay with a light platinum colour, a pretty fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note.
- 2014 Château le BostBergerac0,75l Red€6.96 €5.75Quite a traditional wine with lots of character and aromas of red fruits, tobacco and cedar. Produced in the charming region of Bergerac, just south-east of Bordeaux, the wines from here are just a little more rich and rustic.