Please find below an overview of all producers we can offer.
- Saint-EstèpheCru Bourgeois 0.75l Red€31.10 €25.70Haut-Marbuzet is usually flamboyant and extrovert. It is a little more restrained this year with delicate notes of redcurrant and cherry fruit. Fresh on the palate, but with fairly firm tannins, fine crisp acidity and oaky notes on the finish.
- Saint-EstèpheCru Bourgeois 0.75l Red€33.90 €28.02Deeply coloured, spicy on the nose with lovely fresh acidity; the palate is vibrant and fresh with notes of oak, black pepper and pretty spice; the finish has lingering red fruit notes.
- Saint-EstèpheCru Bourgeois 0.75l Red€34.65 €28.64A classic St. Estèphe that is a perennial favourite with good blackcurrant fruit, notes of cedar and spice, good tannins, a touch of oak and a rich, long finish.
- Saint-EstèpheCru Bourgeois 0.75l RedNew€36.75 €30.37Dark crimson red, fresh, poised and plummy, fresh on the attack, lush tannins, well made, good spice, very nice fruit, fresh and peppery, nice tension. Long and quite elegant in the finish; yet another successful wine from St. Estèphe this year. Attractive.
- Saint-EstèpheCru Bourgeois 0.75l RedPrimeur€40.40 €33.39Very bright rich purple colour; soft and fruity on the nose with quite delicate small berry flavours: soft and perfumed on the attack, roses, violets, all very serene and poised, beautifully balanced; a lovely wine with ripe, integrated tannins. Maybe the best wine that I have ever tasted from this estate, showing again just how good St. Estèphe wines are this year. Delivery from winter 2020-2021
- Saint-EstèpheCru Bourgeois 0.75l Red€41.70 €34.46Continuing on the success of St. Estèphe in 2016, Haut Marbuzet delivers a deep, rich wine with lovely scents of cassis, tobacco and liquorice. On the palate there are firm tannins with rich fruit and good integrated oak all lifted by an abiding freshness. This is a classic, well-made wine in the traditional style of the Duboscq family which will age well over the next 20-25 years. Drink : 2026-2040.