- Hameau de Blagny Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l White€48.35 €39.96For the moment, it is the limestone soils of Blagny more than the orchard fruit flavours of the Chardonnay grape that are most expressive in this fine, complex and exciting wine. With time, the quite tight structure will open up to reveal nuances of pear and quince, fresh, crunchy acidity and in the finish, a rich, generous impression of ripe fruit.
- Hameau de Blagny Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l White€56.20 €46.45Perched up on the hillside amongst the premier crus, the altitude was a wonderful mitigating factor to the rich vintage of 2015. There is more acidity and tension here than in many 2015 white Burgundies and the Chardonnay is more citrus than orchard flavoured with notes of verbena, orange peel and some white pepper. Laurent Martelet made the 2015 vintage in a very controlled way not wanting to overdo the ripe character and the result is a very fine,well balanced wine which will drink beautifully over the next five years.
- Les Chalumaux Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l WhiteNew€64.01 €52.90The domain holdings include some wonderful old vine parcels and this climat was planted in 1946 and bore very little fruit in 2016 (not more than 8 hectoliters per hectare, which is tiny). The flavours here are beautiful spring floral notes that mix well with the green apple and greengage fruit. There is ripeness here and a lovely sweetness which is well-matched by the tell-tale acidity which is always very present in the Chérisey wines. The wine finishes with great elegance and length.
- Hameau de Blagny Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l WhiteNew€64.01 €52.90Perched high up in the hamlet of Blagny, this premier cru which straddles the appellations of Meursault and Puligny may become known as one of the top terroirs for white wines thanks to global warming. The 2016 is a case in point. The altitude and the east facing slopes serve to offset the effects of drought and heat. This is a lovely Puligny with great structure and freshness offsetting the beauty of the Chardonnay fruit. On the finish there is a vibrant, fruit and mineral taste that leads to an elegant finale.
- 2014 Domaine des LambraysLes Folatières Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l White€95.65 €79.05Since 1993, the Domaine has owned 29 ouvrées of this well-known Premier Cru in Puligny. (An ouvrée is 1/24 of an hectare). Like the Domaine de Romanée Conti with their Montrachet, this extraordinary white wine is produced in tiny quantities. It has an inviting bouquet of verbena, citrus flowers and pears, leading to crisp, mineral taste with good fruit, salinity and purity in the finish. Limited to two bottles per customer. Drink : now for 5 years.
- 2016 Domaine des LambraysLes Folatières Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l White€114.79 €94.87Verkoop beperkt tot 2 flessen per klant.
- 2016 Domaine des LambraysClos du Cailleret Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l White€130.00 €107.44Verkoop beperkt tot 2 flessen per klant.
- 1997 Domaine LeflaiveLes Pucelles Puligny-MontrachetPremier Cru Supérieur 0.75l White€145.62 €120.35