View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 92
- 2012 Château LauriolFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,75l White€6.00 €4.96This fresh and fruity Sauvignon Blanc comes from the stable of wines made by the talented Nicolas Thienpont in the Côtes de Francs region in Bordeaux. The white wine of Château Puygueraud is made from a blend of Sauvignon Blanc and Sauvignon Gris grapes, fermented at cool temperatures and allowed to bottle age, this is an expressive wine with notes of citrus and orchard fruit, a developed structure and a good, almost smoky finish.
- 2016 Les VimontsChardonnay-Colombard Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteNew€6.10 €5.04Produced near Narbonne in the South of France, the Chardonnay and Colombard grapes are grown on terraces of limestone and alluvial soil in a hot Mediterranean climate. This wine has an attractive, bright pale yellow colour, a very expressive nose with flavours of white peaches and melon and aromas of acacia and orange blossom. The taste is round and fresh with an appealing freshness. Serve as an aperitif or with all seafood, grilled fish and salads.
- 2016 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74Deze aantrekkelijke, biologische Chardonnay met schroefdop kan dagelijks gedronken worden. Hij heeft een lichte, platinum kleur, een mooie, frisse en kruidige neus met aroma's van meloen, peer en appel. Gemakkelijk te drinken met veel fruit, zuivere en aanhoudende smaken en een lichte vanilletoets in de finale. Op te dienen bij salades, vis of als aperitief.
- 2015 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive Chardonnay with a light platinum colour, a pretty fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note.
- 2015 Domaine DavidClos du Ferré Muscadet-Sèvre-et-Maine0,75l White€7.15 €5.91Produced from the «melon de bourgogne» grape and allowed to age on its fine fermentation lees until the Spring, this Muscadet has a zesty lemon and mineral nose. It has an attractive vivacity on the palate but also a rich and satisfying texture thanks to the lees aging, followed by a long persistence of flavour in the finish. Easy to drink, the wine is a great favourite for fish, shellfish and oysters.
- 2016 Château La PagèzeLa Clape0,75l WhiteNew€7.20 €5.95A lovely wine from the Languedoc from the well-known appellation of La Clape where the vineyards lie on a limestone plateau facing the rising sun and the Mediterranean sea. Produced from a blend of Roussanne and Grenache Blanc grapes, there is good persistence and fresh flavours here with nice round orchard fruit and a long, clean, refreshing taste. A good value everyday wine for vegetable dishes, seafood, fish and spicy dishes. Drink : 2017-2018.
- 2013 Domaine ThomasLe Pierrier Sancerre0,375l White€7.84 €6.48A well-known domaine which has beautiful Sauvignon vineyards planted on limestone slopes. The wine is balanced and fresh with floral and herbaceous notes. The palate is flavoured with orchard fruit flavours and has a nice streak of minerality. Very elegant, long and fresh on the finish. Drink well-chilled with shellfish and grilled fish dishes.
- Bordeaux0,75l WhiteBio€7.90 €6.53If it is true that pretty wines come from lovely sites, than the Moulin de Peyronin, owes its attractive aromas and flavours to the picturesque village of Pujols in the heart of the Entre-deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. This youthful wine produced from organic grapes (70% Semillon and 30% Sauvignon) grown in the clay limestone slopes of the village. The wine is made simply: pressing directly after picking, cold stabilisation and fermentation and then aging on the fine lees for a couple of months. The result is a wine with lively aromas of fresh flowers, orchard fruit, cut hay and peaches. On the palate the wine has a mineral liveliness and is quite spicy and long in the finish without losing its vibrant freshness. Great as an aperitif, or with oysters, shellfish and other fish.
- 2015 Deep RootsRiesling Trocken Rheinhessen0,75l White€7.95 €6.57We have been looking for a reasonably priced Riesling for a long time. We love this varietal and think that it matches very well with vegetables (such as asparagus, courgettes and salads). The wine is the work of three young, talented winemakers in the Rheinhessen, one of the famed regions for Riesling. Harvested by hand, the grape juice is fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures for three weeks. The wine is fresh, aromatic and expressive with notes of citrus and orchard fruits. Pure and fine on the palate with a light hint of sweetness, it is long and fruity on the finish. Very easy to drink, enjoy young or for the next couple of years. Presented in screwcap bottles for easy use.