View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 114
- 2013 Domaine ThomasLe Pierrier Sancerre0,375l White€4.01 €3.31A well-known domaine which has beautiful Sauvignon vineyards planted on limestone slopes. The wine is balanced and fresh with floral and herbaceous notes. The palate is flavoured with orchard fruit flavours and has a nice streak of minerality. Very elegant, long and fresh on the finish. Drink well-chilled with shellfish and grilled fish dishes.
- 2016 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive, organic Chardonnay for everyday drinking, conveniently served in a screw-cap bottle for easy entertaining. It has a light platinum colour, a pretty, fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note. Serve with salads, fish and as an aperitif.
- 2015 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive Chardonnay with a light platinum colour, a pretty fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note.
- 2015 Domaine DavidClos du Ferré Muscadet-Sèvre-et-Maine0,75l White€7.15 €5.91Produced from the «melon de bourgogne» grape and allowed to age on its fine fermentation lees until the Spring, this Muscadet has a zesty lemon and mineral nose. It has an attractive vivacity on the palate but also a rich and satisfying texture thanks to the lees aging, followed by a long persistence of flavour in the finish. Easy to drink, the wine is a great favourite for fish, shellfish and oysters.
- 2016 Château La PagèzeLa Clape0,75l White€7.20 €5.95A lovely wine from the Languedoc from the well-known appellation of La Clape where the vineyards lie on a limestone plateau facing the rising sun and the Mediterranean sea. Produced from a blend of Roussanne and Grenache Blanc grapes, there is good persistence and fresh flavours here with nice round orchard fruit and a long, clean, refreshing taste. A good value everyday wine for vegetable dishes, seafood, fish and spicy dishes. Drink : 2017-2018.
- 2017 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€7.20 €5.95An attractive, organic Chardonnay for everyday drinking, conveniently served in a screw-cap bottle for easy entertaining. It has a light platinum colour, a pretty, fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note. Serve with salads, fish and as an aperitif.
- Bordeaux0,75l WhiteBio€7.90 €6.53If it is true that pretty wines come from lovely sites, than the Moulin de Peyronin, owes its attractive aromas and flavours to the picturesque village of Pujols in the heart of the Entre-deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. This youthful wine produced from organic grapes (70% Semillon and 30% Sauvignon) grown in the clay limestone slopes of the village. The wine is made simply: pressing directly after picking, cold stabilisation and fermentation and then aging on the fine lees for a couple of months. The result is a wine with lively aromas of fresh flowers, orchard fruit, cut hay and peaches. On the palate the wine has a mineral liveliness and is quite spicy and long in the finish without losing its vibrant freshness. Great as an aperitif, or with oysters, shellfish and other fish.
- 2015 Deep RootsRiesling Trocken Rheinhessen0,75l White€7.95 €6.57We have been looking for a reasonably priced Riesling for a long time. We love this varietal and think that it matches very well with vegetables (such as asparagus, courgettes and salads). The wine is the work of three young, talented winemakers in the Rheinhessen, one of the famed regions for Riesling. Harvested by hand, the grape juice is fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures for three weeks. The wine is fresh, aromatic and expressive with notes of citrus and orchard fruits. Pure and fine on the palate with a light hint of sweetness, it is long and fruity on the finish. Very easy to drink, enjoy young or for the next couple of years. Presented in screwcap bottles for easy use.
- 2017 Deep RootsRiesling Trocken Rheinhessen0,75l White€8.30 €6.86Thanks to the warm 2017 vintage, this wine has a full expression of Riesling with lovely fresh aromas of citrus fruit, blossom and pears. Created by three young, talented winemakers in the Rheinhessen, including our friend Jochen Dreissigacker, the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures for three weeks and then aged for several months before bottling. Pure and fine on the palate, the 2017 has ripe fruit and great acidity that gives the wine good balance and structure. A very versatile wine which goes with light goods, salads and seafoods; a great favourite of ours also as an aperitif.