View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 19
- Brut Saumur0.75l White€10.06 €8.31This Sparkling wine, which is made in the traditional method, comes from Saumur, in the Loire Valley. It is fresh with a lovely light body showing delicate floral and white-fruited notes. Offering excellent value for the quality, serve well-chilled as an aperitif.
- Brut Vallformosa0.75l White€10.81 €8.93This Cava (30% Macabeo, 40% Xarel-Lo, 30% Parellada) from the Spanish Penedès is produced by the Masia Vallformosa. It has a pale yellow color with green sparkles and a pleasant mousse, aromas of ripe melon, elderflower and crispy green apple and a lively and long aftertaste. A delicious Cava at a good price point! It fits perfectly as an aperitif or with light meals.
- Brut Reserva Vallformosa0.75l White€12.75 €10.54This Cava (a blend of 30% Macabeo, 40% Xarel-Lo, 30% Parellada) is made by Masia Vallformosa in Penedes, in Spain.
- Brut Champagne0.375l White€16.60 €13.72Created in 1955, this group of Epernay producers make wines from 75 hectares of vineyards. Cuvée de Réserve is a blend of three vintages and predominately made from black varieties. Refined and elegant with a lovely taste of toasty brioche, almonds and ripe fruits. A little known Champagne at a very reasonable price, which often ranks above some of its more famous counterparts in blind tastings.
- Brut Champagne0.75l White€25.65 €21.20Created in 1955, this group of Epernay producers make wines from 75 hectares of vineyards. Cuvée de Réserve is a blend of three vintages and predominately made from black varieties. Refined and elegant with a lovely taste of toasty brioche, almonds and ripe fruits. A little known Champagne at a very reasonable price, which often ranks above some of its more famous counterparts in blind tastings.
- Brut Champagne0.375l White€26.50 €21.90Pale yellow colour with delicate rose tints, the nose is complex and austere with red fruits, spicy bready notes and plum fruits. Delicate, balanced and persistent.
- Brut Champagne0.75l RoséNew€36.00 €29.75We have been looking for a reasonably priced rosé Champagne for a while; a wine that is fruity and savoury at the same time and offers good purity and precision (we happen to be a bit picky about the Champagne we sell!) Thanks to our friends at Champagne Beaumont de Crayères, we have found their sister Champagne in the premier cru village of Pierry, a historic village on the southern slopes near Epernay. The blend of grapes is 80% Chardonnay and 20% Pinot Meunier. The Champagne is aged for five years and has a dosage level of 8 grams of sugar. This rosé Champagne has an attractive salmon pink colour, has red fruit aromas such as wild strawberries and cherries on the nose, is crunchy and fresh on the attack with good length and minerality. The name of the Champagne takes its name from a Greek Goddess who appears in the constellation of Virgo. One of its stars is Vindemiatrix, the harvester who when she appears in the eastern sky, this signifies that it is time to start the grape picking.
- Brut Champagne0.375l Rosé€39.00 €32.23Considered to be the finest rosé in its class, it is round, complex and rich on the palate. A pretty salmon colour,with smokey, spice and fruity notes and a very fine persistence. One of our best-selling wines.