View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 125
- 2016 Bordeaux SupérieurThienpont Selection Bordeaux Supérieur1.5l Red€18.60 €15.37We zijn verheugd om u onze nieuwste telg onder het Thienpont Label voor te stellen, een heerlijke Thienpont Bordeaux Supérieur 2016. Na de stopzetting van de zeer populaire "Z de
- MédocCru Bourgeois 1.5l Red€22.00 €18.18An attractive Cru Bourgeois made in the north of the Médoc by the talented grandsons of Marc Pages. Bright dark violet colour, fresh, sweet and fruity on the nose with good blackcurrant flavour, firmly structured palate and a fresh, lively finish. Great value.
- MédocCru Bourgeois 1.5l Red€24.25 €20.04We love this classic, aromatic Médoc made by our young friends, Frédéric Le Clerc and Benjamin Richer de Forges, close to the mouth of the Gironde estuary in Bégadan. Produced from a blend of 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 50% Merlot, this wine has a deep ruby colour, good soft fruity flavours with notes of spice and ripe plums. On the palate the wine is silky and attractive with spicy, liquorice and mineral flavours. An excellent match for grilled meats and barbecues.
- Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux1.5l RedBio€27.06 €22.36Made from a blend of 95% Merlot grapes and 5% Cabernet Franc grapes, the second wine comes from the vineyard parcels facing south and south-west on the slopes bordering the domain's natural source. The wine is spicy and fresh with aromas of red fruits, plums and spice. On the palate the wine is fruity with delicious balance and well-integrated oak; the finish is lively and appealing.
- Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux1.5l RedBio€27.06 €22.36The second wine of Chateau Goubau comes from the vineyard parcels facing south and south-west on the slopes bordering the domain's natural source. Made from a blend of 95% Merlot grapes and 5% Cabernet Franc grapes, the wine is spicy and fresh with aromas of red fruits, plums and spice. On the palate the wine is crunchy and fruity with black fruit flavours and a touch of spice; the finish is lively and appealing. Drink now for next three years.
- 2016 Château de CarlesFronsac1.5l Red€28.36 €23.44A lovely wine from Fronsac with good ambitions: Medium red colour; pleasant, fresh red fruit on the nose; attractive taste of spice, sweet, vanilla, liquorice, and ripe, plummy fruit. An attractive, round and generous wine with a good sweet long finish.
- 2014 Château PuygueraudFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux1.5l Red€28.40 €23.47This Thienpont family wine, made by Nicolas Thienpont is a blend of 75% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc and 5% Malbec. It is intense and structured in the nose with spicy aromas of nutmeg and cloves. There are lovely black fruit flavours on the palate with good intensity and a good tannic structure leading to a rich finish.
- 2016 Château PuygueraudFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux1.5l Red€29.35 €24.26Purchased by Georges Thienpont in 1946 and home to his family of 13 children, Puygueraud is a testament to the Thienpont family who put the Côtes de Francs on the Bordeaux wine map. This is a really charming vintage with a dark crimson colour, fresh and spicy nose with wild herb aromas, blueberries and blackcurrants; lovely spice and freshness, on the palate with great persistence. Delicious with lots of life and verve. Super.
- 2015 Château de CarlesFronsac1.5l Red€29.77 €24.60One of the best values of the vintage, we prefer the de Carles 2015 to the richer, more extracted Haut-Carles. This is a lovely wine with rather wild, autumn fruit flavours, lovely purity and freshness typical of an organic wine, good spiciness and lots of life. Delicious already, this should keep well for a decade.