View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 301
- 2017 Castillo De OliteNavarre D.O.0.75l Red€5.00 €4.13Produced from grapes grown in the hillsides of Navarre in the north of Spain, this light and fruity red wine is aromatic and easy drinking. For more than 20 years it has been a great favourite of our clientele. Perfect for every day drinking.
- 2012 Château La PradeFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0.375l Red€7.74 €6.40Deep and bright in colour, the nose is sweet and generous with ripe fruit, notes of cherries and violets at the start, pretty concentration with a touch of minerality and very vibrant. Spicy and firm on the finish with notes of black pepper with a good tannic structure.
- Bordeaux0.75l WhiteBio€7.90 €6.53If it is true that pretty wines come from lovely sites, than the Moulin de Peyronin, owes its attractive aromas and flavours to the picturesque village of Pujols in the heart of the Entre-deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. This youthful wine produced from organic grapes (70% Semillon and 30% Sauvignon) grown in the clay limestone slopes of the village. The wine is made simply: pressing directly after picking, cold stabilisation and fermentation and then aging on the fine lees for a couple of months. The result is a wine with lively aromas of fresh flowers, orchard fruit, cut hay and peaches. On the palate the wine has a mineral liveliness and is quite spicy and long in the finish without losing its vibrant freshness. Great as an aperitif, or with oysters, shellfish and other fish.
- 2008 Château La PradeFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0.375l Red€8.16 €6.74Pretty colour and intensity. Ripe and expressive on the nose with a lovely fruity lift and autumn berry aromas. A pretty structure despite the preceptible tannins.
- 2017 Deep RootsRiesling Trocken Rheinhessen0.75l White€8.30 €6.86Thanks to the warm 2017 vintage, this wine has a full expression of Riesling with lovely fresh aromas of citrus fruit, blossom and pears. Created by three young, talented winemakers in the Rheinhessen, including our friend Jochen Dreissigacker, the grapes are fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperatures for three weeks and then aged for several months before bottling. Pure and fine on the palate, the 2017 has ripe fruit and great acidity that gives the wine good balance and structure. A very versatile wine which goes with light goods, salads and seafoods; a great favourite of ours also as an aperitif.