View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 41
- 2017 Arlemont (BIO)Chardonnay Pays d'Oc0.75l WhiteBio€7.20 €5.95An attractive, organic Chardonnay for everyday drinking, for easy entertaining. It has a light platinum colour, a pretty, fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note. Serve with salads, fish and as an aperitif.
- 2017 Marigny-Neuf (BIO)Val de Loire0.75l RoséBio€7.34 €6.07A rosé made from 60% Gamay, 20% Cabernet and 20% Pinot Noir grapes, grown in Vienne between the Loire Valley and Poitiers. This is an organic wine, produced with great care including two days cold maceration followed by five months ageing on the fermentation lees to add roundness and complexity to the wine. A fun loving wine with notes of guava, red currant and cherry with a creamy texture, this rosé loves being paired with salads, pizza and sunny aperitifs accompanied by big smiles and giggles. Serve chilled and enjoy now or for the next two years.
- 2015 Catalan Eagle (BIO)Terra Alta D.O.0.75l WhiteBio€8.70 €7.19Catalan Eagle white is a blend of 60% Garnacha Blanca, 25% Viognier and 15% Roussanne grapes, the two latter grape varieties originally coming from the Rhone. Catalan Eagle takes its name from the bird that soars above the nature reserve close to the 26 hectare organic vineyard in Terra Alta which is near Tarragona in southern Catalonia. This wine has an expressive nose of peaches, pears and grapefruit. On the palate there is minerality, fruit and some warm, spicy notes. Round and full on the palate this is an aromatic wine with good acidity and a rich texture. Enjoy with seafood and paella.
- Epicure Rosé Ventoux0.75l RoséBio€8.70 €7.19This year, Luc Guénard did not make any Épicure red wine because of the frost. However all his Grenache grapes were put into this delicious, savoury rosé. Made with the usuasl care: direct pressing, aging on the lees and bottled after a few months spent in concrete vats and one barrel, this organic rosé is a pleasure for those who love rosé wines to accompany summer meals.
- 2014 'G' de Goubau (BIO)Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux0.75l RedBio€9.50 €7.85Made from the young vines at Château Goubau, this juicy and fresh Merlot comes from the slopes which face south and south-west. The wine is fresh, spicy with good black fruit character. On the palate it is very easy to drink, quaffable and light but with good Bordeaux character and medium tannins. Enjoy now with simple meals and grilled meats.
- 2017 Marigny-Neuf (BIO)Pinot-Noir Val de Loire0.75l RedBio€9.99 €8.26Frédéric Brochet loves Pinot Noir. This talented winemaker learned to make pure, fruit driven wines in Australia. He has planted the grape right in front of his headquarters at the Manoir de Lavauguyot looking south towards Futoroscope and the hills of Poitiers. This wine is organic, lively and pure with notes of kirsch, walnut and sweet spice on the nose. The taste is smooth and fruity with smoky notes and a lovely crunchy, acidity. Macerated on the skins with gentle pigeage to produce the ruby red colour and aged in French oak barrels for six months, its freshness and silky tannins make this a good match for poultry, salads, Porc filet mignon and all sorts of cheeses. Serve slightly chilled.
- 2018 Marigny-Neuf (BIO)Sauvignon Val de Loire0.75l WhiteBio€10.20 €8.43One of the first wines made by Frédéric Brochet who has now expanded his domaine just north of Poitiers to include a complete line of varietal wines. His Marigny-Neuf Sauvignon Blanc remains his best seller and is grown organically in limestone and silex soils. The wine has a very pure, light yellow colour, very good citrus fruit characteristic of the Sauvignon Blanc grape which is complemented with notes of boxtree, mint and wild flowers. Good energy, precise acidity and lovely fresh structure bring out the attractive aromas in this wine. Serve with shrimps, oysters and of course goat’s cheese.
- Epicure Rouge Ventoux0.75l RedBio€10.70 €8.84Luc Guénard is very proud of the 2015 vintage and especially the expression of the Grenache fruit which is evident in the bright, juicy fruit and white flower aromas. There is great purity and balance here and Luc’s natural winemaking is leading to less and less treatments and use of sulphur. We love this wine for its natural, fresh flavours and its ripe fruit, brimming with character and richness. Produced from vines that are more than 55 years old, grown on the southern slopes of Mount Ventoux but facing north-west and cooled by constant breezes, this wine is a blend of 60% Grenache, 25% Carignan and 15% Syrah. Excellent value, this organic wine just keeps getting better and better.