View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 18
- Thienpont Selection Douro0.75l Red€12.20 €10.08Aged over many years in barrel becoming rich, dry with evolved notes of tobacco, cocoa and hints of blackberry fruits.
- Thienpont Selection Douro0.75l White€12.60 €10.41Churchill is renowned for its 'White Port' which is refined and semi-sweet with pretty notes of stewed fruits. Drink chilled.
- Reserve Port Douro0.75l Red€13.30 €10.99Very dark and clean color with fine and persistent aromas of applesauce, plums and almonds. Very fine and fresh on the palate with a generous finish, richly fruity and woody.
- Thienpont Selection Douro0.75l Red€17.00 €14.05A selection of the best wines is combined to create an elegant and round "Reserve Port". This porto is matured in oak barrels and offers a nice mixture of fruit and herbs. He fills the mouth and has a long finish. Recommended. (Thienpont Selection)
- 2001 Churchill'sCrusted Port Douro0.75l Red€19.11 €15.79The Crusted Port is a Port blend of two different vintages which have aged in wooden barrels for 2 to 3 years. This Port has then been placed, unfiltered, in a dark Vintage Port bottle where it undergoes a 3-year aging on the site before the sale. The indicated date refers to the year when the wine has been bottled. This dark, ruby-red, Port has an abundance of aromas of blackberries and blueberries, apricot jam with a hint of cinnamon. It is best to carefully decant this Port 2 to 3 hours beforehand. Afterwards you can keep this Port for another week. At its best when served with strong cheeses such as Stilton or Camembert.