View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 18
- Thienpont Selection Douro0.75l Red€11.70 €9.67Aged over many years in barrel becoming rich, dry with evolved notes of tobacco, cocoa and hints of blackberry fruits.
- Thienpont Selection Douro0.75l White€12.20 €10.08Churchill is renowned for its 'White Port' which is refined and semi-sweet with pretty notes of stewed fruits. Drink chilled.
- Reserve Port Douro0.75l Red€13.30 €10.99Very dark and clean color with fine and persistent aromas of applesauce, plums and almonds. Very fine and fresh on the palate with a generous finish, richly fruity and woody.
- Thienpont Selection Douro0.75l Red€16.50 €13.64Een selectie van de beste wijnen wordt samengevoegd om een elegante en ronde “Reserve Port” te bekomen. Deze porto is gerijpt op eiken vaten en biedt een fraaie mengeling van fruit en kruiden. Hij vult de mond en heeft een lange afdronk. Een aanrader. (Thienpont Selection)
- 2001 Churchill'sCrusted Port Douro0.75l Red€19.11 €15.79The Crusted Port is a Port blend of two different vintages which have aged in wooden barrels for 2 to 3 years. This Port has then been placed, unfiltered, in a dark Vintage Port bottle where it undergoes a 3-year aging on the site before the sale. The indicated date refers to the year when the wine has been bottled. This dark, ruby-red, Port has an abundance of aromas of blackberries and blueberries, apricot jam with a hint of cinnamon. It is best to carefully decant this Port 2 to 3 hours beforehand. Afterwards you can keep this Port for another week. At its best when served with strong cheeses such as Stilton or Camembert.