View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 14
- €14.00 €11.57Château La Prade, Francs Côtes de Bordeaux, 2011 A lovely Bordeaux from the Côtes de Francs which is sweet and generous with ripe fruit, notes of cherries and violets, pretty concentration with a touch of minerality and a good tannic structure.
- €17.00 €14.05Château Pellebouc, Wit, Entre-Deux-Mers, 2016 Château Pellebouc, Rood, Bordeaux, 2014 Eigendom van Baudouin Thienpont, dit prachtige landgoed in de Entre-deux-Mers regio in Bordeaux produceert wijnen die fris, aantrekkelijk en makkelijk te drinken zijn. De witte wijn is expressief in de neus met aroma’s van citrus en vers gemaaid gras met een goede zuurtegraad en een mooie, lange, droge finale. De rode wijn bestaat hoofdzakelijk uit Merlot en heeft mooie aroma's van rode vruchten en kruiden die rond en gestructureerd zijn in de mond.
- €19.00 €15.70Château Clauzet, Saint-Estèphe, 2012 A very successful Cru Bourgeois from St. Estèphe that is spicy, earthy, sweet and mineral with autumn fruit aromas; a fine achievement – fresh and rich with silky tannins.
- €19.00 €15.70Menade, Verdejo, Rueda, 2015 The Charge, Tempranillo/Garnacha, D.O.C. Rioja, 2014 Two attractive, easy to drink Spanish wines from the region of Rioja: A very natural, fresh and fruity white wine made from Verdejo grapes with lots of personality, white fruit flavours intermingled with hints of herbs – notes of laurel, fennel and thyme; the red Rioja is a lovely, wine with excellent red cherry and strawberry fruit, refreshing acidity balanced with fine vanilla flavours from aging in American oak.
- €23.00 €19.01White Port Tawny Port Churchill is renowned for its 'White Port' which is refined and semi-sweet with pretty notes of stewed fruits. Drink chilled. It is paired here with the delicious Tawny Port which is aged over many years in barrels becoming rich and dry with evolved notes of tobacco, cocoa and hints of blackberry fruits.
- €23.00 €19.01Château Valcombe, Épicure blanc, Ventoux, 2016 Château Valcombe, Épicure rouge, Ventoux, 2014 We love these wines for their pure, fresh flavours and ripe fruit, brimming with character and richness. Produced from vines that are more than 55 years old, grown on the southern slopes of Mount Ventoux but facing north-west and cooled by constant breezes, these are two excellent organic wines. The red wine is a blend of 60% Grenache, 25% Carignan and 15% Syrah grapes and combines lovely plummy, briar fruit with spicy notes of black pepper, liquorice and cloves. The white wine is a blend of 40% Grenache Blanc, 20% Roussane, 20% Clairette and 20% Bourboulenc with notes of white flowers and orchard fruits in the nose and an attractive roundness with aromas of fruit, oak and wild flowers on the palate.
- €24.50 €20.25Liberta, Toscana IGT, 2015 Egidio, Barbera d'Alba DOC, 2015 A pair of attractive red Italian wines; modern, young and very appealing. First, a Super Tuscan wine made from a blend of Merlot, Syrah and Sangiovese grapes grown on the Collazzi estate. Rich and spicy, with soft, red fruit flavours, Liberta is round and ripe on the palate with sweet tannins and good balance. Next a lovely Piedmontese wine from the north of Italy made from the Barbera grape; a modern style wine with juicy savoury fruit offset by 18 months aging in French oak barrels. Egidio has a rich, purple colour, sweet fruit, good spice and flavours of soft, ripe, sweet plums and sloes. Both wines pair well with game, roast meats and tomato based sauces.
- €25.00 €20.66Château les Charmes Godard, Francs, Côtes de Bordeaux, 2016 Château Goubau, La Source, Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux, 2014 La Source is made from a blend of 95% Merlot grapes and 5% Cabernet Franc grapes from the Côtes de Castillon and is spicy and fresh with aromas of red fruits, plums and spice. On the palate the wine is fruity with well-integrated oak. The white wine comes from the neighbouring Côtes de Francs and is made by Nicolas Thienpont from a blend of 20% Sauvignon Blanc, 30% Sauvignon Gris and 50% Semillon grapes. The wine has a pale lemon colour with ripe orchard fruit aromas, fresh and good spicy flavours with lots of acidity and personality.
- €26.00 €21.49Champagne Beaumont des Crayères, Épernay Created in 1955, the Cuvée de Réserve is a blend of three vintages and predominately made from black grape varieties. Refined and elegant with a lovely taste of toasty brioche, almonds and ripe fruits.