View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 26
- €10.70 €8.84Bordeaux Supérieur, Thienpont Selection, 2016 Made from a blend of 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc, this is a very bright, immediately accessible Bordeaux wine with a pure nose of red fruits, spices and a touch of liquorice. On the palate the wine is very smooth and round with good freshness and intensity. This wine will drink well for the next three to five years and is great when served with bistro cuisine such as chicken, grilled beef or stews in relaxed surroundings.
- €20.57 €17.00Spain is one of the most exciting wine producing countries for the moment and these two wines show the modern character and distinctive style of their famous regions, Rioja and Galicia. Fresh, lively and tangy, you can practically feel the Atlantic waves pounding the Galician coast when you taste this white. There are notes of fennel, ferns and fresh herbs, salty acidity and lots of zippy fruit. The red has excellent red berry and spicy fruit with refreshing acidity balanced by fine vanilla flavours from aging in a mix of American and French oak; a fine Rioja , smooth and rich, perfect to drink now.
- €20.57 €17.00A pair of our best-selling wines from the estate of Baudouin Thienpont: The white wine is made from Sauvignon Blanc grapes and has an attractive nose of citrus, freshly mown grass and orchard fruits; the red is made from principally Merlot grapes and is fresh and open with aromas of red fruits and spice leading to a round and structured palate.
- €24.20 €20.00Les Fiefs de Lagrange, Saint-Julien, 2014 The second wine of Lagrange always has a popular following. The 2014 is very bright and fresh with lots of red fruit character and a touch of spice. It is pretty, fruity and and lively with nice persistence and good acidity. Not very dense, this is an attractive wine for easy drinking over the next four or five years.
- €25.41 €21.00White Port Tawny Port Churchill is renowned for its 'White Port' which is refined and semi-sweet with pretty notes of stewed fruits. Drink chilled. It is paired here with the delicious Tawny Port which is aged over many years in barrels becoming rich and dry with evolved notes of tobacco, cocoa and hints of blackberry fruits.
- €26.62 €22.00Champagne Beaumont des Crayères, Épernay Created in 1955, the Cuvée de Réserve is a blend of three vintages and predominately made from black grape varieties. Refined and elegant with a lovely taste of toasty brioche, almonds and ripe fruits.
- €28.00 €23.14Starting off for the first time in their own apartments, newbies perhaps don’t know much about wine but they know that wine is an important part of socializing and entertaining. Keen to learn as much as possible as quickly as possible, they constantly read blogs and wine guides, subscribe to wine magazines and try and learn as much as possible. Wines: - Atlantic Way 2016, Rias Baixas D.O. - Cassagnes de la Nerthe 2015, Côtes du Rhône Villages
- €30.25 €25.00Two super wines made by the talented Nicolas Thienpont: The white is a blend of Sauvignon Blanc, Sauvignon Gris and Sémillon and has ripe orchard fruit aromas, fresh and good spicy flavours with lots of acidity, lots of personality, wild flowers, grapefruit, apple blossom and oak; the red is a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Malbec and is very pretty and fresh on the nose with lots of personality. On the palate there is lots of dark plums, cedar, liquorice, spice and tannin.
- €31.46 €26.00Château Goubau 'la Source', Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux, 2014: Made from a blend of 95% Merlot grapes and 5% Cabernet Franc grapes, the second wine comes from the vineyard parcels facing south and south-west on the slopes bordering the domain's natural source. The wine is spicy and fresh with aromas of red fruits, plums and spice. On the palate the wine is fruity with delicious balance and well-integrated oak; the finish is lively and appealing.