View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 21
- €10.70 €8.84Bordeaux Supérieur, Thienpont Selection, 2016 Made from a blend of 70% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc, this is a very bright, immediately accessible Bordeaux wine with a pure nose of red fruits, spices and a touch of liquorice. On the palate the wine is very smooth and round with good freshness and intensity. This wine will drink well for the next three to five years and is great when served with bistro cuisine such as chicken, grilled beef or stews in relaxed surroundings.
- €19.36 €16.00Château Clauzet, Saint-Estèphe, 2012 A very successful Cru Bourgeois from St. Estèphe that is spicy, earthy, sweet and mineral with autumn fruit aromas; a fine achievement – fresh and rich with silky tannins.
- €20.57 €17.00Château Pellebouc, Wit, Entre-Deux-Mers, 2016 & Château Pellebouc, Rood, Bordeaux, 2014
- €20.57 €17.00Atlantic Way, Rias Baixas D.O., 2016 & The Charge, Tempranillo/Garnacha, D.O.C. Rioja, 2016
- €24.20 €20.00Les Fiefs de Lagrange, Saint-Julien, 2014 The second wine of Lagrange always has a popular following. The 2014 is very bright and fresh with lots of red fruit character and a touch of spice. It is pretty, fruity and and lively with nice persistence and good acidity. Not very dense, this is an attractive wine for easy drinking over the next four or five years.
- €25.41 €21.00White Port Tawny Port Churchill is renowned for its 'White Port' which is refined and semi-sweet with pretty notes of stewed fruits. Drink chilled. It is paired here with the delicious Tawny Port which is aged over many years in barrels becoming rich and dry with evolved notes of tobacco, cocoa and hints of blackberry fruits.
- €26.62 €22.00Champagne Beaumont des Crayères, Épernay Created in 1955, the Cuvée de Réserve is a blend of three vintages and predominately made from black grape varieties. Refined and elegant with a lovely taste of toasty brioche, almonds and ripe fruits.
- €30.25 €25.00Château Les Charmes Godard, Francs, Côtes de Bordeaux, 2016 & Château Puygueraud, Francs, Côtes de Bordeaux, 2015
- €31.46 €26.00Château Goubau 'la Source', Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux, 2014: Made from a blend of 95% Merlot grapes and 5% Cabernet Franc grapes, the second wine comes from the vineyard parcels facing south and south-west on the slopes bordering the domain's natural source. The wine is spicy and fresh with aromas of red fruits, plums and spice. On the palate the wine is fruity with delicious balance and well-integrated oak; the finish is lively and appealing.