View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 22
- 2013 Château CouhinsPessac-Léognan0.75l Red€18.20 €15.04A fresh and restrained nose, with pretty vibrant red fruit and mineral notes, the 2013 is silky smooth with concentrated red fruit.
- 2014 Château CouhinsPessac-Léognan0.75l Red€19.70 €16.28The research estate of INRA run on organic principles which is getting better and better with more investments. There is more Cabernet Sauvignon in the blend this year and the result is a very pretty wine with lots of berry fruit and lovely elegance. Silky and refined and a good value.
- 2017 Château CouhinsPessac-Léognan0.75l RedNew€21.40 €17.69Dark intense colour with purple rim, lots of good autumn berry flavours in the nose with classic graphite undertones. Good precise attack with plummy fruit, good tannins which are very present and a balanced palate;tight and quite structured on the palate but with good lift and acidity.
- 2015 Château CouhinsPessac-Léognan0.75l Red€21.60 €17.85Rich, garnet colour; a pretty nose with lots of nice spice and red fruit aromas of redcurrants and rosehips. Full and round on the attack, the fruit is nicely framed by the oak. There is lots of life here and a zingy minerality which seems to be a trait of these organic wines.
- 2013 Château CouhinsPessac-LéognanGraves Cru Classé 0.75l White€22.09 €18.26This wine is proof of just how successful the whites were in 2013. It is powerfuly aromatic and full of character. Made from late-harvested grapes, with vibrant Sauvignon aromas, a fruity palate and fine taught finish.
- 2016 Château CouhinsPessac-Léognan0.75l Red€22.09 €18.26We are great fans of the white wine from Couhins but this year, it is also the red wine that is also a stunner. Offering a very dark and glossy colour, with lovely brightness, soft on the nose, very perfumed with aromas of lily of the valley, lilac, peonies, violets. On the palate the wine is very pure and sweet, pretty with ripe black fruits, with an excellent structure mid palate and finishes with the same floral perfume as on the nose. Very well composed.
- 2018 Château CouhinsPessac-Léognan0.75l RedPrimeur€22.70 €18.76Dark grapey colour, quite intense, lovely Cabernet fruit aromas in the nose. At the moment, the tannin is showing quite strongly but the wine has a very fresh and silky structure, nice spice and ripe berried fruit. Typical Pessac-Léognan at a reasonable price. Drink 2023-2028