View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 18
- 2014 Château La ChenadeLalande-de-Pomerol0.75l Red€16.00 €13.22Denis Durantou's Lalande de Pomerol has a nice, spicy nose, forward and fresh. On palate there are notes of blackcurrant and blackberries with a silky structure. Nice sweetness and persistence on finish. A great value wine.
- 2017 Château La ChenadeLalande-de-Pomerol0.75l RedPrimeur€17.30 €14.30Only 800 cases were made this year so our allocation of this wine has been halfed as a result of the frost. Made from a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc, the wine is deep purple crimson in colour, bright, fruity and plummy. It has black fruit flavours, a lifted, fresh texture, nice balance and weight, and slightly chewy tannins. Well-made.
- 2016 Château La ChenadeLalande-de-Pomerol0.75l Red€18.25 €15.08We always love this wine that is so well-made, approachable and enjoyable that it has become a great success for us. Made by the talented Denis Durantou of Eglise Clinet fame, from a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc. Medium bodied with sweet aromas of cherries, vanilla and spice, the wine is round and smooth with good lush fruit, ripeness and length. Delicious already.
- 2017 Château MontlandrieCastillon, Côtes de Bordeaux0.75l RedPrimeur€20.30 €16.78Denis Durantou’s Côtes de Castillon is one of his favourite wines of 2017 and certainly it charms with its bright deep crimson colour, its very fresh flavours of small blackberries and sloes and its very attractive silky, zippy texture. There is good depth of flavour, fine tannins and a tight, mineral finish.
- 2013 Château La ChenadeLalande-de-Pomerol1.5l Red€30.70 €25.37Fresh and spicy on the nose with black fruit aromas. The palate is bright, pretty with notes of liquorice, cloves blended with autumn fruits. Well-structured with a smokey and oaked finish.
- 2011 Château La ChenadeLalande-de-Pomerol1.5l Red€30.86 €25.50Produced from a blend of 80% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Franc - this wine has a lovely depth, bright ruby colour and subtle aromas of black morello cherries on the nose. On the palate is lively and very fresh. Matured in 30% new oak barrels which imparts a fine struture. The finish is vibrant, bright and juicy. In summary, a lovely little wine.
- 2014 La Petite ÉglisePomerol0.75l Red€33.35 €27.56Made from 100% Merlot grapes on gravelly soils, this wine is soft and approachable on the nose with fresh, spicy aromas. Cherries and raspberries on the palate. Lovely roundness.
- 2017 La Petite ÉglisePomerol0.75l RedPrimeur€38.20 €31.57More or less evenly spaced out between the Merlot and the Cabernet Franc, the wine was picked quite early and has more freshness and verve than many Pomerols. Red fruits dominate with good acidity, silky tannins and a lush, fruity, finish. Already very attractive.