View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 13
- Saint-Julien0.375l Red€13.10 €10.83Probably the best loved second wine in Bordeaux, this vintage suits Les Fiefs and brings out the juicy, Cabernet fruit of this successful St. Julian estate. Medium rich, bright, crimson colour, soft and grapey on the attack, with good spice and flavours of black cherries, blackberry and tobacco. There is nice weight on the palate and good, round tannins.
- Saint-Julien0.75l Red€22.25 €18.39In 2013 Château Lagrange's younger vines have produced fruit that is fresh and acidic with pronounced notes of cassis, prunes and blackberry. Supple and approachable on the palate, this is a charming wine to be enjoyed young.
- Saint-Julien0.75l Red€23.30 €19.26The second wine of Lagrange always has a popular following. The 2014 is very bright and fresh with lots of red fruit character and a touch of spice. It is pretty, fruity and and lively with nice persistence and good acidity. Not very dense, this is an attractive wine for easy drinking over the next four or five years.
- Saint-Julien0.75l RedPrimeur€24.81 €20.50Dark colour, very scented and pure cassis nose, with notes of wood smoke, fresh plums, cedar and strawberries. Creamy, round, ripe and fresh, this is a very attractive wine with lots of juicy fruit, delicious flavour and great harmony. A lovely wine at a good price point. Delivery from winter 2020-2021
- Saint-Julien0.75l Red€25.49 €21.07A lovely wine in spite of obvious frost damage, this is pretty and fresh with lovely sweet, ripe cassis flavours, soft almost, tender, good core of freshness mid-palate; a little oaky towards the finish which has yet to integrated but still an attractive wine.
- 2017 Château LagrangeSaint-Julien3ième Grand Cru Classé 0.75l RedNew€43.60 €36.03Inspite of being badly affected by the frost and losing one third of the crop, this is a pretty dark crimson coloured wine, scented and very forward fruit in the nose, sloes, blackcurrants and blueberries. It has a lovely soft attack, rich and ripe, nice fruit and a good mouthfeel. A very attractive wine.
- Saint-Julien1.5l Red€46.60 €38.51In 2013 Château Lagrange's younger vines have produced fruit that is fresh and acidic with pronounced notes of cassis, prunes and blackberry. Supple and approachable on the palate, this is a charming wine to be enjoyed young.
- 2018 Château LagrangeSaint-Julien3ième Grand Cru Classé 0.75l RedPrimeur€48.30 €39.92Dark garnet colour, rich; balanced nose of black and red fruit, some oak, a touch of spice and warmth; on the attack there are attractive plummy fruit aromas interwoven with vanilla and caramel from oak; nice concentration on the palate, good powerful tannins, velvety texture, this is a well-balanced wine which will have good aging potential. A real success with lots of verve and St. Julien personality. Delivery from winter 2020-2021
- 2016 Château LagrangeSaint-Julien3ième Grand Cru Classé 0.75l Red€49.60 €40.99The largest and one of the most consistent of the Médoc crus classes, Lagrange 2016 is a blend of 74% Cabernet Sauvignon, 20% Merlot and 6% Petit Verdot (this late ripener does well here). Expressive and pretty in the nose with aromas of black currants, black cherry and spice. There is lovely structure here with firm tannins balanced by fresh, zippy acidity. Very lively and attractive, the wine ends with a pure, expressive finish. A great Lagrange. Drink 2024-2036