Côtes de Nuits
View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 65
- 2016 Domaine DurochéLes Jeunes Rois Gevrey Chambertin0.75l Red€49.60 €40.99One of our favourite Duroché wines which is deserving of a premier cru status. It has beauful fresh, fruity aromas with a touch of menthol. On the palate there is beautiful balance and concentration, exuberant fruit, lovely concentration and silky, persistant tannins which carry through to the finish. Impressive for a village wine! It will be hard not to drink this wine while it is young but it can also be cellared for the next ten years.
- 2014 Domaine des LambraysMorey-Saint-Denis0.75l Red€56.25 €46.49The village wine from the Domaine comes from the vines located just a few meters above the Clos des Lambrays on the northern slope. The wine has lovely Pinot flavours of cherries, forest floor and ripe berries. On the palate, the tannins are smooth and generous and the flavour is well balanced leading to a firm, well structured finish. Drink : 2019-2025.
- 2011 Domaine Jean GrivotLes Bossières Vosne-Romanée0.75l Red€61.60 €50.91This magnificent estate, which is ideally situated in the centre of Vosne Romanée, holds some very old vines producing very concentrated, pure wines. Despite the being of village level, the cuvee merits an exclusive bottling and label which mentions this special lieu-dit of which Etienne Grivot is so fond.
- 2011 Domaine Jean GrivotLa Combe d'Orveaux Chambolle-Musigny0.75l Red€61.60 €50.91The deep, rich, bright colour with lively reflections makes us expect a great wine ; we were not disappointed. Pretty nose of red and black crunchy fruit; lots of personality and above all, full of the charm of Chambolle.
- 2013 Domaine Jean GrivotLes Bossières Vosne-Romanée0.75l Red€63.50 €52.48A lovely combination of power and energy here. A wine with very expressive fruity flavours, mixed with aromas of violet and roses. Very lively and attractive.
- 2013 Domaine Jean GrivotLa Combe d'Orveaux Chambolle-Musigny0.75l Red€63.50 €52.48In the hands of Etienne Grivot this climat always manages to combine the charming primary fruit of Chambolle with a rich and dense body. Very precise and structured on the palate with floral and mineral nose. This vintage will keep well.
- 2014 Domaine Jean GrivotLa Combe d'Orveaux Chambolle-Musigny0.75l Red€66.40 €54.88This small 60 ares parcel is Grivot’s only Chambolle and lies on the border between Vosne and Chambolle between Musigny and Clos de Vougeot. The stony soil here gives a finely grained wine with lots of perfume and floral notes. Underneath the aromas the wine is juicy, with dark autumn fruit flavours, a touch of pepper and spice and a pleasing, balanced finish. This charming wine should be ready to drink in a couple more years.
- 2014 Domaine Jean GrivotLes Bossières Vosne-Romanée0.75l Red€66.40 €54.88This village climat, lying just near the Grivot cellars produces wines that are more ambitious than the village appellation would lead you to believe. The 2014 is particularly fine with good fresh red fruit character in the nose, lots of energy and a fine vein of acidity running through the wine to a deeper, quite intense finish. A lovely wine with lots of charm to be enjoyed during the next five years.