Côtes de Nuits
View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 62
- Gevrey Chambertin0,75l RedNew€36.40 €30.08Pierre makes several village Gevreys starting with this generic wine from a three hectare plot. It was one of the wines that made me take another look at this village again – it tasted nothing like the rather concentrated, rough, extracted wines that I had tasted before. This wine has a bright colour, is pure and juicy with flavours of cherries, cassis and berries. There is a characteristic mineral lift to the wine and ripe berry flavours that carry onto the finish. A very satisfying wine with fine length and balance. Drink now for the next 5-6 years.
- Le Clos Gevrey Chambertin0,75l Red€42.20 €34.88This wine comes from the walled parcel down in the village near the church. The fruit is ripe and juicy and full with lots of red currant and raspberry character. Silky and fresh on the palate with lovely reverberation in the finish. Drink within 5-8 years.
- Les Jeunes Rois Gevrey Chambertin0,75l Red€46.85 €38.72Another of my favourite Duroché wines, this is also one of the lieu dit Gevreys. I love its energy and zest ; always very fruity but with good acidity, minerality and length, on the palate the wine is very pure with notes of fresh currants and a touch of spice. Coming from old vines planted in 1953, there is lovely persistence and depth of flavour on the finish.
- 2014 Domaine des LambraysMorey-Saint-Denis0,75l Red€56.25 €46.49The village wine from the Domaine comes from the vines located just a few meters above the Clos des Lambrays on the northern slope. The wine has lovely Pinot flavours of cherries, forest floor and ripe berries. On the palate, the tannins are smooth and generous and the flavour is well balanced leading to a firm, well structured finish. Drink : 2019-2025.
- 2011 Domaine Jean GrivotLes Bossières Vosne-Romanée0,75l Red€61.60 €50.91This magnificent estate, which is ideally situated in the centre of Vosne Romanée, holds some very old vines producing very concentrated, pure wines. Despite the being of village level, the cuvee merits an exclusive bottling and label which mentions this special lieu-dit of which Etienne Grivot is so fond.
- 2011 Domaine Jean GrivotLa Combe d'Orveaux Chambolle-Musigny0,75l Red€61.60 €50.91The deep, rich, bright colour with lively reflections makes us expect a great wine ; we were not disappointed. Pretty nose of red and black crunchy fruit; lots of personality and above all, full of the charm of Chambolle.
- 2013 Domaine Jean GrivotLes Bossières Vosne-Romanée0,75l Red€63.50 €52.48A lovely combination of power and energy here. A wine with very expressive fruity flavours, mixed with aromas of violet and roses. Very lively and attractive.
- 2013 Domaine Jean GrivotLa Combe d'Orveaux Chambolle-Musigny0,75l Red€63.50 €52.48In the hands of Etienne Grivot this climat always manages to combine the charming primary fruit of Chambolle with a rich and dense body. Very precise and structured on the palate with floral and mineral nose. This vintage will keep well.