View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 116
- 2016 Les VimontsChardonnay-Colombard Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteNew€6.10 €5.04Produced near Narbonne in the South of France, the Chardonnay and Colombard grapes are grown on terraces of limestone and alluvial soil in a hot Mediterranean climate. This wine has an attractive, bright pale yellow colour, a very expressive nose with flavours of white peaches and melon and aromas of acacia and orange blossom. The taste is round and fresh with an appealing freshness. Serve as an aperitif or with all seafood, grilled fish and salads.
- 2016 Le P'tit RamatuelleVin de Pays du Var0,75l RoséNew€6.90 €5.70From the South of France comes this fresh and playful rosé, with lots of character. With his fashionable pale colour, its crunchy red fruit character (from a good blend of Merlot, Carignan, Grenache and Cinsault grapes), its dry, smokey palate and clean, crisp finition, this is the perfect rosé for summer entertaining. To drink now.
- 2011 Château PuygueraudFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,375l Red€6.90 €5.70Very deeply coloured, with sweet notes of chocolate, prunes and caramel on the nose. A touch of vanilla and violet on the start which gently gives way to more rich and sweet flavours on the palate-cassis, cacao and truffles. Rounded, generous and velvety-smooth and full-bodied on the finish.
- 2016 Château La PagèzeLa Clape0,75l WhiteNew€7.20 €5.95A lovely wine from the Languedoc from the well-known appellation of La Clape where the vineyards lie on a limestone plateau facing the rising sun and the Mediterranean sea. Produced from a blend of Roussanne and Grenache Blanc grapes, there is good persistence and fresh flavours here with nice round orchard fruit and a long, clean, refreshing taste. A good value everyday wine for vegetable dishes, seafood, fish and spicy dishes. Drink : 2017-2018.
- 2015 Réserve PasserelMontpeyroux0,75l RedNew€7.20 €5.95A well-known appellation, the village of Montpeyroux was a famous 14th century fortress and the summer residence of the bishops of Montpellier. Its wines were well known for their rich character. Here in the Hérault the climate is sunny and dry with stony soils of limestone, garrigue and pebbles and the Syrah grape grows well alongside Grenache and Carignan. The grapes are given a long maceration to bring out the fruity flavours. The wine has a dark, pretty purple colour, a fresh nose with smoky, autumn fruit flavours, floral notes of violets and iris and more spicy, earthy flavours on the palate. The Syrah grape dominates here and there is a long, perfumed finish. Drink this wine with game, roast meats and cheeses. Drink : now - 2018.
- Côtes du Roussillon Villages0,75l RedNew€7.34 €6.07The magic ingredient here is a high percentage of old Carignan grapes which gives lovely richness and power to this wine without being heavy or overly tannic. Made from a blend of Syrah, Carignan, Grenache and Mourvèdre in the commune of Estagel, the reserve bottling of the Baissas family is called Terra de Lisa. Part of the wine is vinified using carbonic maceration which adds a fresh, juicy element to the blend with notes of crushed raspberries and blackcurrant. The wine is round and balanced with nice persistance and a fruity, spicy finish. Easy to drink now and very versatile, this wine matches well with roasted meats, pasta dishes and pizzas. Drink : now-2020.
- 2011 Château La PradeFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,375l Red€7.45 €6.16An appealling deep violet colour,very fragrant and spicy on the nose, opulent and round with sumptuous autumn fruit flavours on the palate-a mix of blackberries and boysenberries with a touch of wild herbs; nice spicy finish.
- 2012 Château PuygueraudFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,375l Red€7.45 €6.16Very pretty vivid purple colour; appealling nose with crunchy red fruits; smooth on the palate showing good intensity of fruit, acidity and a touch of wild herbs, spicy and nicely oaked on the finish. Very pleasing. A great achievement.
- 2015 Château La PradeFrancs, Côtes de Bordeaux0,375l Red€7.54 €6.23Eén van onze favoriete wijnen gemaakt door onze neef Nicolas Thienpont in de Côtes de Francs. Deze wijn is een blend van 85% Merlot en 15% Cabernet Franc geteeld op een kalkstenen bodem. Het karakter van de ondergrond vertaalt zich dan ook zeer duidelijk in de wijn. Hij heeft een diepe kleur met een schitterende granaatrode rand; de neus is zeer open en geparfumeerd met wilde bessen en braambessen; hij is zacht, fris en fraai op het gehemelte. Een zeer aangename wijn, mooi in balans en puur.