View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 37
- 2016 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74Deze aantrekkelijke, biologische Chardonnay met schroefdop kan dagelijks gedronken worden. Hij heeft een lichte, platinum kleur, een mooie, frisse en kruidige neus met aroma's van meloen, peer en appel. Gemakkelijk te drinken met veel fruit, zuivere en aanhoudende smaken en een lichte vanilletoets in de finale. Op te dienen bij salades, vis of als aperitief.
- 2015 ArlemontChardonnay Pays d'Oc0,75l WhiteBio€6.95 €5.74An attractive Chardonnay with a light platinum colour, a pretty fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note.
- 2011 Marigny-NeufCabernet Franc Val de Loire0,75l RedBio€7.55 €6.24This organic wine comes from the estate of Frédéric Brochet, professor at the l'institute of Enology at the University of Bordeaux. It is full of youthful fruit and vibrant acidity. We are very fond of the Cabernet Franc grape which grows well in the gravelly soils around Poitiers and produces easy drinking wines with character. The grapes are hand harvested and aged in oak barrels. Round and a little sweet in the palate, with notes of cassis and vanilla, the wine is a good match for game and chicken dishes or as an aperitif.
- Bordeaux0,75l WhiteBio€7.90 €6.53If it is true that pretty wines come from lovely sites, than the Moulin de Peyronin, owes its attractive aromas and flavours to the picturesque village of Pujols in the heart of the Entre-deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. This youthful wine produced from organic grapes (70% Semillon and 30% Sauvignon) grown in the clay limestone slopes of the village. The wine is made simply: pressing directly after picking, cold stabilisation and fermentation and then aging on the fine lees for a couple of months. The result is a wine with lively aromas of fresh flowers, orchard fruit, cut hay and peaches. On the palate the wine has a mineral liveliness and is quite spicy and long in the finish without losing its vibrant freshness. Great as an aperitif, or with oysters, shellfish and other fish.
- Val de Loire0,75l RoséBio€8.09 €6.69A rosé made from 60% Gamay, 20% Cabernet and 20% Pinot Noir grapes, grown in Vienne between the Loire Valley and Poitiers. This is an organic wine, produced with great care including two days cold maceration followed by five months ageing on the fermentation lees to add roundness and complexity to the wine. A fun loving wine with notes of guava, red currant and cherry with a creamy texture, this rosé loves being paired with salads, pizza and sunny aperitifs accompanied by big smiles and giggles. Serve chilled and enjoy now or for the next two years.
- Pinot-Noir Val de Loire0,75l RedBio€8.49 €7.02Frédéric Brochet loves Pinot Noir. This talented winemaker learned to make pure, fruit driven wines in Australia. He has planted the grape right in front of his headquarters at the Manoir de Lavauguyot looking south towards Futoroscope and the hills of Poitiers. This wine is organic, lively and pure with notes of kirsch, walnut and sweet spice on the nose. The taste is smooth and fruity with smoky notes and a lovely crunchy, acidity. Macerated on the skins with gentle pigeage to produce the ruby red colour and aged in French oak barrels for six months, its freshness and silky tannins make this a good match for poultry, salads, Porc filet mignon and all sorts of cheeses. Serve slightly chilled.
- 2015 Catalan EagleTerra Alta D.O.0,75l WhiteBio€8.70 €7.19Catalan Eagle white is a blend of 60% Garnacha Blanca, 25% Viognier and 15% Roussanne grapes, the two latter grape varieties originally coming from the Rhone. Catalan Eagle takes its name from the bird that soars above the nature reserve close to the 26 hectare organic vineyard in Terra Alta which is near Tarragona in southern Catalonia. This wine has an expressive nose of peaches, pears and grapefruit. On the palate there is minerality, fruit and some warm, spicy notes. Round and full on the palate this is an aromatic wine with good acidity and a rich texture. Enjoy with seafood and paella.
- Sauvignon Val de Loire0,75l WhiteBio€8.75 €7.23The winery’s best seller, this organic Sauvignon Blanc is crystal clear, platinum yellow. Piercingly fruity with notes of box tree and guava; on the palate it is quite rich with lots of aromas and acidity. A very aromatic finish which is a definite sign that this is a great Sauvignon. Night picking ensures the freshness of the grapes which are then cold macerated on the skins for nine hours to provide more character to the wine. Loaded with lovely varietal character, the wine gets on very well with oysters, prawns and other seafood. Far from being shy, it matches well with goat cheese.
- Côtes du Rhône Villages0,75l RedBio€9.20 €7.60One of the great domaines of the Rhone making authentic and full-bodied, bio wines. Like the famous Château La Nerthe, the estate is managed by Alain Dugas and is magnificently situated in Sérignan, in the north of Orange. It is predominantly planted with Grenache with smaller quantities of Syrah, Cinsault, Mourvèdre and Carignan vines which are on average 40 years old. This vintage has already amassed a slew of medals and awards and is noted for its intense, complex nose which has toasty aromas, sweet spice and concentrated red fruit. The palate is very harmonious, round, fresh and velvety-smooth. Ready to drink now. A perfect match for game.