View as List Grid
Items 1-9 of 32
- 2017 Arlemont (BIO)Chardonnay Pays d'Oc0.75l WhiteBio€7.20 €5.95An attractive, organic Chardonnay for everyday drinking, for easy entertaining. It has a light platinum colour, a pretty, fresh, spicy nose with aromas of melon, pear and apple. Easy to drink and fruity with good purity and persistence, the wine finishes with a slightly sweet vanilla note. Serve with salads, fish and as an aperitif.
- 2017 Marigny-Neuf (BIO)Val de Loire0.75l RoséBio€7.34 €6.07A rosé made from 60% Gamay, 20% Cabernet and 20% Pinot Noir grapes, grown in Vienne between the Loire Valley and Poitiers. This is an organic wine, produced with great care including two days cold maceration followed by five months ageing on the fermentation lees to add roundness and complexity to the wine. A fun loving wine with notes of guava, red currant and cherry with a creamy texture, this rosé loves being paired with salads, pizza and sunny aperitifs accompanied by big smiles and giggles. Serve chilled and enjoy now or for the next two years.
- Bordeaux0.75l WhiteBio€7.90 €6.53If it is true that pretty wines come from lovely sites, than the Moulin de Peyronin, owes its attractive aromas and flavours to the picturesque village of Pujols in the heart of the Entre-deux-Mers region of Bordeaux. This youthful wine produced from organic grapes (70% Semillon and 30% Sauvignon) grown in the clay limestone slopes of the village. The wine is made simply: pressing directly after picking, cold stabilisation and fermentation and then aging on the fine lees for a couple of months. The result is a wine with lively aromas of fresh flowers, orchard fruit, cut hay and peaches. On the palate the wine has a mineral liveliness and is quite spicy and long in the finish without losing its vibrant freshness. Great as an aperitif, or with oysters, shellfish and other fish.
- Epicure Rosé Ventoux0.75l RoséBio€8.70 €7.19This year, Luc Guénard did not make any Épicure red wine because of the frost. However all his Grenache grapes were put into this delicious, savoury rosé. Made with the usuasl care: direct pressing, aging on the lees and bottled after a few months spent in concrete vats and one barrel, this organic rosé is a pleasure for those who love rosé wines to accompany summer meals.
- 2015 Catalan EagleTerra Alta D.O.0.75l WhiteBio€8.70 €7.19Catalan Eagle white is a blend of 60% Garnacha Blanca, 25% Viognier and 15% Roussanne grapes, the two latter grape varieties originally coming from the Rhone. Catalan Eagle takes its name from the bird that soars above the nature reserve close to the 26 hectare organic vineyard in Terra Alta which is near Tarragona in southern Catalonia. This wine has an expressive nose of peaches, pears and grapefruit. On the palate there is minerality, fruit and some warm, spicy notes. Round and full on the palate this is an aromatic wine with good acidity and a rich texture. Enjoy with seafood and paella.
- 2014 'G' de Goubau (BIO)Castillon, Côtes de Bordeaux0.75l RedBio€9.50 €7.85Made from the young vines at Château Goubau, this juicy and fresh Merlot comes from the slopes which face south and south-west. The wine is fresh, spicy with good black fruit character. On the palate it is very easy to drink, quaffable and light but with good Bordeaux character and medium tannins. Enjoy now with simple meals and grilled meats.
- 2015 Menade (BIO)Verdejo Rueda D.O.0.75l WhiteBio€9.60 €7.93The Sanz siblings, with five generations of winemakers behind them, created MENADE in 2005. Pioneers in the organic certification of their winery and 120 hectare vineyard in Rueda, they make a very natural, fresh and fruity Verdejo with lots of personality. There are here distinct types of harvest: green harvesting to throw away the damaged bunches, manual daytime and mechanised night time harvest. The grape bunches are protected by using carbonic snow from the very moment they are picked until they are pressed, so that there is no addition of sulphur. The wine is clean and bright with a straw yellow with green reflections. On the nose there are aromas of white fruit intermingled with hints of herbs – notes of laurel, fennel and thyme. On the palate the wine is dry and balanced with a touch of minerals. An attractive acidity is part of a long and elegant finish. Great with shellfish, seafood, salads and light meals.
- 2017 Marigny-NeufPinot-Noir Val de Loire0.75l RedBio€9.99 €8.26Frédéric Brochet loves Pinot Noir. This talented winemaker learned to make pure, fruit driven wines in Australia. He has planted the grape right in front of his headquarters at the Manoir de Lavauguyot looking south towards Futoroscope and the hills of Poitiers. This wine is organic, lively and pure with notes of kirsch, walnut and sweet spice on the nose. The taste is smooth and fruity with smoky notes and a lovely crunchy, acidity. Macerated on the skins with gentle pigeage to produce the ruby red colour and aged in French oak barrels for six months, its freshness and silky tannins make this a good match for poultry, salads, Porc filet mignon and all sorts of cheeses. Serve slightly chilled.